Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weekend Tidbits: Volume 5

This is a couple of days delayed because I've been sick since we got back from Tennessee.

This past weekend began on Friday for us. We drove up to Townsend, TN Thursday night to visit with Aunt Bonnie, Uncle Mark, and cousins Emily, Tim, and Grandpa and Grandma. It was the first time Ben was meeting his aunt, uncle, and cousins from Albany, NY.


We rented a cabin with Bonnie and family since the cabin Grandma and Grandpa are building isn't complete (but it's getting closer every week)...





On Friday morning Ben spent some time playing with Tim and Emily just waiting for them to wake up!!





Then Ben got ready for the day and hung out with Uncle Mark while I got ready.



Aunt Bonnie had her cuddle time too.



Grandpa playing with Ben.



I didn't get a ton of pictures because we spent a lot of time just hanging out and kept forgetting to take pictures.

Rich, Craig, Bonnie, the kids and I went tubing down Little River on Friday. It was nice and relaxing (except for the snake I saw in the water).

Saturday the guys played golf and the gals and Ben went to the outlet mall in Sevierville, Emily had money burning a hole in her pocket but ironically I think I ended up with more because of all the cute stuff everyone kept bringing me for Ben. But I picked up some cute clothes for him all the way up to size 18 months.

Sunday we went to church in Maryville at Praise Lutheran and Ben fussed his way through the service and lunch following so we headed home. He is still teething, he hasn't cut any teeth yet but with his fussiness I'm hoping it is very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment