Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend Tidbits: Volume 4

I'm going to begin this weekend's update with a picture from Friday, Ben had his last day of school at his first one ever on Friday.

He really enjoyed his teachers at Sunshine House. He will miss them but he began a new school today that is closer to the house and all our neighbors swear is the best place before kids go to real school.

Last weekend Jason and Katherine (Ben's Godparents) asked if they could come this weekend to Atlanta to see the little man and go to a Braves game.

Immediately upon their arrival Ben got comfortable and took a nap with Katherine.


Then he hung out with Jason, showing off his Buddha belly.


Later that night we saw the Braves beat the Giants. So far Ben is doing pretty good on wins for the Braves when he goes to a game. 2-0!!


On the way out of the game Jason had to pose for the camera.


I worked on the quilt again! It's taking shape, this week I need to stitch everything together and it will be done! I don't know why I put it off for so long it really hasn't been too hard. I may even finish it one night this week.

I think I may add a football to his hands, but it's looking good!!

GO GATORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment