Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend Tidbits Volume 3

I'm actually getting this done on Monday this week!!

On Saturday morning Ben and I met up with Emily and her fiance Mark for brunch.


Emily and I went to UF together and had many great times. It was great hanging out with her again!

Sunday we ran errands and while out I decided to stop by the Carter's store and look what I found...


I won't lie I got as excited about it as I do when I find clothes with gators on them!!

Then while I was waiting for Craig to get home from Phoenix (he's been gone since Wednesday) I finally started on Ben's Gator quilt.


My mom drew the pattern when I was in college and made one for a little girl I babysat. I am making it a boy gator and making one for Ben. Ben's baptismal gift from Rich and Carol was the fabric to make it. I can't wait to finish it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment