Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

No time to do it all...

Ben's crib is still a work in progress. Craig has done an amazing job building it and then we took our time picking out a stain and now that I'm back to work we are slowly getting it stained. The base and the front and back are done (2 coats of stain, 2 coats of poly). Now we're working on the drawers and the sides. I am really hoping that this weekend we will be able to graduate Ben to the crib in his room. Plus I'll be able to get the house put back together since everything for him is all over the house.

Once this is done my goal is to make his gator quilt. It will be so cute. Then after that I am going to follow along with this blog and make a quiet book. I remember playing with one at my grandmother's house growing up and I can't wait for Ben to have his own. I remember the zippers, tying shoes, buttons, and matching up items. Hope I get all this done before his first birthday! May be ambitious but I CAN DO IT!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea for the book :) Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete