Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Budding Artist!

Ben has had 2 very impressive days at school this week... This week's theme at school is Fun in the Sun (which is a little ironic because we haven't had much sun- mostly rain this week)

Tuesday night I had noticed some yellow paint or something on his fingernails, when I got to school I realized why he had yellow, he had been a very artistic boy and had painted a sun yellow, he didn't stay between the lines but maybe he's an outide the box thinker. ;)



Then they told me he may have a little green on his feet because they had done some more artwork...


My little man at 10 weeks old he has some big feet as you can tell, but shoes still don't fit him because they are long and narrow (like mine).
I may be a little biased but I have to say I am pretty impressed with Ben's talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment