1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? Run a half marathon while pregnant!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I believe my New Year’s Resolutions were run more, stay healthy, and grow savings. So I would say I did a pretty good job of that. With my fastest 10k in memory and a half marathon in the hills of San Francisco while 14.5 weeks pregnant. Build up savings- definitely!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Most of my close friends had their babies at the end of 2008.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Thankfully, no.
5. What countries did you visit? USA, I don’t even have a passport so it will be a while before I go out of the country.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? A healthy baby boy
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
February 20- Craig’s dad got remarried to a wonderful woman- Carol and they are going to enjoy retirement so much together.
August 6- Found out we were having a baby!November 25- Found out we were having a boy!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting pregnant then following thru on the half marathon I signed up for in March.
9. What was your biggest failure? Making more friends in Atlanta, definitely one of my new year’s resolutions this year.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Had a Crohn’s flare up and pulled something in my neck while moving but other than that not too bad.
11. Something wonderful that you bought? Canon digital SLR, Craig’s car, new mattress, couch, and coffee table
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Lots.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? A few.
14. Where did most of your money go? Probably mortgage and rent.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Getting to have a baby. :)
16. What song will always remind you of 2009? Not sure a lot got added to the ipod but I’m not sure one really sticks out.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
Happier, fatter (6 months pregnant will do that to you), and richer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Enjoy free time instead of always filling it with another project.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Stress and worry over things.
20. How did you spend Christmas? With Craig, low key but we did have Filet Mignon- YUM!
21. Did you fall in love in 2009? Everyday with my husband, growing baby, Peanut Butter, and life!
22. What was your favorite TV program? Florida Football (had to see that coming right?), Psych, Bravo reality, I’ve gotten sucked into General Hospital.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? I’m not a hateful person.
24. What did you want and get? A baby.
25. What did you want and not get? I can’t think of anything other than maybe wishing we would’ve had consistent renters in our house in Orlando instead of several month of an empty house after the last bailed on her lease.
26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 30!! My birthday weekend we went to Flip for burgers and milkshakes with Josh and Blaire and on my birthday Craig and I went to Canyon Burger for lunch! Baby and I love burgers! We went to San Francisco which was our big present to each other.
27. Who did you miss? Janet- Craig’s mom.
28. What’s something important that you learned? That I sometimes need to step back and refocus on what’s important not what others may think is important for me.