Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

National Running Day!

Today is National Running Day! Craig and I are running 3 miles after work. It's nice Craig has gotten into running with me.

Update on the jewelry... ring repair has been put off because I REALLY needed new brakes and since they cost about the same the Brakes won so maybe next month I will get my ring repaired. The earring is still a no show.

This past Friday my sister sent me a text asking if we were in town on Sunday because she, Eric and their puppy Bailey wanted to come visit. Craig and I were in town so Emily and family came up to Atlanta from Tallahassee Saturday night after they got off work and left Sunday evening. We didn't do much except watch the dogs play, we even walked them down to the creek to play in the water.

Saturday we played golf and it's official- I am playing from the gold tees. I have been playing from them every once and a while. But instead of going between the red and gold I'm just going to stick with the gold tees. Hopefully by the end of summer I will get my game to under 100 on a consistent basis.

Today I ordered 17 tickets to the Gator football season opener on Sept. 5th. Friends from Florida, Alabama, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, New York, and Georgia are going to Gainesville for the game. I'm really excited that we were able to order tickets from the University. I'm also making T-bow headbands for the group. I think I'm going to make 10 and whoever wants one can wear it. It's always so much fun to get everyone together! Now we just have to figure out where we are staying.

Tomorrow night is the New Kids on the Block concert that I'm dragging Craig to. He really may hate me for it because it looks like the forecast is calling for rain and the concert is at an Ampitheater. So it could be a wet concert. But I'm really excited to go see them since I was never able to see them as a kid. When we get home from the concert we will hopefully catch the end of the Magic v. Lakers game 1. GO MAGIC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment