Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Ben's Lucky Day!

Yesterday when I came home my newest prize winnings was waiting for me...

A KidCo Go-Pod

it is their newest product, a portable activity center. It folds up to the size of a bag chair. I'm so excited about this since Ben loves the Exersaucer and the Jumperoo, it will be very handy to have this for trips or even while visiting friends.


We set it up and I attached a few toys to it put him in and it was this...
Really the only picture I got that his mouth was closed, he was giggling so much...
and this...
I see many fun times in the future!

Ben is one lucky dude to have a lucky mom like me... he's one of the first kids in the country to have Go-Pod!!

No comments:

Post a Comment